Learn about Myrrh essential Oil
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
- Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and uplift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add one to two drops to one-fourth cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
- Put one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Add one drop to your daily moisturizer to help promote youthful-looking skin.
- Diffuse when tension levels are high.
- Diffuse during the holidays to maintain peaceful feelings throughout your home.
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Soothes the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful looking complexion.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use 1-2 drops under the tongue.
Can take in capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.