Learn about Frankincense Essential Oil
- Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
- Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply
- Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.