Learn about Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Wintergreen contains the same active ingredient as Birch.
- Massage into hands, back, and legs for a soothing and warming sensation after exercise.
- Place a few drops of Wintergreen on a cotton ball and place in your gym bag. Wintergreen’s strong scent will work to mask any odor.
- Apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse for a sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Commonly used in oral hygiene products.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil. Use only small amounts or dilute in fractionated coconut oil for large areas.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil topically, internally or aromatic by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.