Learn about Wild Orange Essential Oil
- Contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.*
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil. (Avoid direct sunlight 12 hrs. after applying to skin.)
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can put in beverages as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.