Learn about Vetiver Essential Oil
- After a day of standing, apply to feet as part of a soothing massage.
- After a difficult school day, apply to your child’s neck and feet to promote feelings of calm.
- Is rich in sesquiterpenes, which gives it a grounding effect.
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions.
- Before traveling for business or relaxation, take one to two drops of Vetiver with Lemon in a capsule for immune-supporting properties.*
- After a hard day’s work, apply as part of a soothing, aromatic massage.
- Use as an earthy base note in your favorite DIY diffuser blends.
- Used in many popular perfumes.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
Can be used in bath water.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.