Learn about Thyme Essential Oil
- Add Thyme to your favorite daytime diffuser blend to promote a sense of alertness.
- Add to your winter routine to support a healthy immune system.*
- Provides cleansing and purifying effects for the skin.
- Use one to two drops in place of dried Thyme in your favorite recipes.
- Thyme has a stimulating aroma.
- Naturally repels insects.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used 1:4 (1 drop essential oil to 4 drops carrier oil) for topical use. Dilute more for children over 6 and sensitive skin.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use 1-2 drops under the tongue.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil internally by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.