Learn about Rosemary Essential Oil
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant looking head of hair.
- Take internally to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
- Blend with Wintergreen and dōTERRA lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blends with Melalueca and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Mix equal parts Rosemary and Lavender for stress reduction.*
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blends with Cardamom, Lemongrass, Geranium or Clary Sage.
- Naturally repels insects.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use 1-2 drops under the tongue.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***Do Not Use if Pregnant
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.