Learn about Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body*
- Soothes the systems of the body.*
- May help to support healthy immune system function.*
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.*
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Blends with lavender or balance.
- Diffuse to soothe anger and irritability.
- Apply to wrists and neck for a peaceful evening at home.
- Apply to chest over heart for feelings of well-being.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.