Learn what Peppermint Essential Oil can do …
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Commonly found in oral health products.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can put in beverages as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.