Learn about Patchouli Essential oil
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add three to four drops in a diffuser to help provide grounding and balance emotions.
- Apply one to two drops to back of neck after a long day of work.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Recognized for its musky-sweet aroma.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil internally by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.