Learn about Oregano Essential Oil
- Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
- Oregano offers powerful antioxidants.*
- Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support a healthy immune system.*
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used 1:3 (1 drop essential oil to 3 drops carrier oil) for topical use. Dilute more for children over 6 and sensitive skin.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules diluted (recommend on full stomach).
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil internally by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
***If taking antidiabetic drugs (including glibenclamide, tolbutamide, metformin) using oil internally influences blood sugar levels … may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.