Learn about Melissa Essential Oil
- May help to support a healthy immune system.*
- Calms tension and nerves.
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to lessen stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Place one to two drops under the tongue or on roof of mouth and swallow.
- Add to moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin and refresh your thoughts.
- Blends well with dōTERRA On Guard to boost its benefits.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Promotes emotional health.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***If oil taken internally, inhibits CYP2B6 (a liver metabolizing enzyme) substrates, which could enhance drug action
***If taking antidiabetic drugs (including glibenclamide, tolbutamide, metformin) using oil internally influences blood sugar levels … may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.