Learn about Melaleuca Essential Oil
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Create your own aftershave with Melalueca and Cedarwood.
- Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
- Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
- Add to water and swish for an effective mouthrinse.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.