Learn about Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Combine with carrier oil and massage after a hard workout.
- Apply after a long run for a refreshing feeling.
- Add to your DIY cleanser to tone and purify skin.
- Use to flavor entrees and meat dishes.
- Combine with Melaleuca and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- Rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Diffuse for a refreshing scent.
- Combine with Peppermint in a capsule to support healthy gastrointestinal function and maintain healthy digestion.*
- Naturally repels insects.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil. (Avoid direct sunlight 12 hrs. after applying to skin.)
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***If oil taken internally, topical or aromatic, inhibits CYP2B6 (a liver metabolizing enzyme) substrates, which could enhance drug action
***If taking antidiabetic drugs (including glibenclamide, tolbutamide, metformin) using oil internally influences blood sugar levels … may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.