- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil. (Avoid direct sunlight 12 hrs. after applying to skin.)
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can put in beverages as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.