Learn about Essential Oils – Let’s start with Lavender
• Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations.
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
• Helps to ease feelings of tension.
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding,
or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air
with a light mist of Lavender combined with water
in a spray bottle.
• Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to
the temples and the back of the neck.
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a
flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
• Take internally for a peaceful sleep.
• May help to support a healthy immune system
when taken internally.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can put in beverages as well.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.