Learn about Ginger Essential Oil
- During a long car ride along windy roads, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy joint function.*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- May help reduce occasional nausea.*
- Great to add to your dinner for enhanced flavor.
- Use one to two drops in place of whole ginger in favorite recipes.
- Diffuse to help create a sense of equilibrium.
- Diffuse for added energy in late afternoons.
- Delivers antioxidant protection.*
- Use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a stimulating massage.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.