Learn about Geranium Essential Oil
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Apply directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Apply to skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Apply under your arms after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth and breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
- Add to your next DIY potpourri.
- Naturally repels insects.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.