Learn about Fennel Essential Oil
- Have Fennel on hand when enjoying a big meal to promote digestion.*
- Take internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- May help to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
- May help to support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract.*
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Take a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*
- Diffuse in your home or office to encourage a productive day.
- Apply to skin for a calming, soothing effect.
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use 1-2 drops under the tongue.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil internally by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
***If taking antidiabetic drugs (including glibenclamide, tolbutamide, metformin) using oil internally influences blood sugar levels … may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.