Learn about Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Helps lessen feelings of tension.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
- Ideal for creating a soothing massage experience.
- Has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
- Found in mouth rinses and oral hygiene products to freshen breath.
- Diffuse during the winter months to invigorate you on a cold, dreary day.
- Add to a spray bottle with water and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Place one to two drops in your hand and inhale deeply to clear the mind.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- Place a few drops in your morning shower to invigorate and promote vitality.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.