Learn about Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
• During your nightly routine, add one drop of Cinnamon to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
• Place two to three drops in a spray bottle with water for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
• During the winter months, dilute Cinnamon with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints.
• Place two to three drops in a dōTERRA Veggie Cap to maintain a healthy immune system.*
• Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.*
• Add to your favorite recipes in place of ground cinnamon for a delightfully spicy flavor.
• Supports healthy metabolic function.*
• Naturally repels insects.
• May promote healthy circulatory function.*
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used 1:3 (1 drop essential oil to 3 drops carrier oil) for topical use.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air if done cautiously. May irritate nasal membranes.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
***If taking anticoagulants, intensifies blood thinning when used with oil internally by inhibiting platelet adhesion.
***If taking antidiabetic drugs (including glibenclamide, tolbutamide, metformin) using oil internally influences blood sugar levels … may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.