Learn about Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood to relax the mind and the body.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- After noticing a fresh skin imperfection, directly apply one drop to affected area to immediately improve the appearance.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closets, storage boxes, or other areas to keep moths at bay.
- Add to mulch or topsoil to repel insects.
- When a child wakes up scared, apply to the bottom of feet to return a peaceful feeling. Take internally to promote relaxation.*
- Naturally repels insects.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Dilute with a carrier oil for children and those with sensitive skin.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.