Learn about Cardamom Essential Oil
- May help to ease occasional indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health.*
- Promotes clear breathing and maintains respiratory health.*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking for great Indian flavor.
- Take internally to help alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort.*
- For feelings of mental clarity.
- Breathe in for sense of openness and clear head.
- Blends well with Lavender and Clove.
- Apply to chest while planting flowers or cutting grass.
- Take a drop or two internally after over indulging at dinner.*
- Delivers a cooling sensation on skin.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Dilute in a carrier oil to put on skin.
Can use in bath water.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use 1 drop under the tongue.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
Can put in beverages as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.