What can Black Pepper Essential Oil do …
- Contains important antioxidants.*
- Enhances food flavor.
- After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake up.
- Maintains healthy circulation.*
- Aids digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in capsule for antioxidant support.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse for a vitalizing aroma.
- Blends with Clove, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, or Cilantro.
- Add one drop to a steak marinade.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used 1:1 in carrier oil children or sensitive skin.
Can mix sparingly with juniper and Lavender in a bath to help with chills or to warm up in winter.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.