Learn What Bergamot Essential Oil can do…
One of my favorite aromas to bathe in
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops to your next DIY skin care cleanser.
- Mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, and Arborvitae.
- Diffuse for a sense of self confidence.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can put in beverages and food as well for flavoring
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.