Learn about Basil Essential Oil
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin.
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings.*
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Massage with Wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a stress-relieving experience.
- May help to ease monthly feminine discomfort.*
- Take a drop internally to provide soothing support during menstrual cycle.*
- Diffuse for feeling of relief at the end of your work day.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
- Blends with Lime, Bergamot and/or Peppermint for an invigorating aroma.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil unless children or sensitive skin. 1:1 in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
Can use as flavoring in cooking.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.