Learn about Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Add to your shampoo or moisturizer to improve the look of your skin and hair.
- Diffuse in your bedroom after a long, stressful day or before meditation.
- Apply to your skin the day before a big photo shoot or presentation.
- Diffuse or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- After a long day of working on your honey-do list, add one to two drops to your hot bath to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Enhances mood.
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.
- For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse to lessen tension and balance emotions.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can take in capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.