What can you learn about Lime Essential Oil …
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.
- Often used as an internal cleanser.*
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidant support.*
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Combine with Melaleuca for a soothing scalp massage.
- Add a drop to your salsa.
- Diffuse while studying and then apply to wrists again while testing on those subjects.
- Blends with Cedarwood, Black Pepper, and Cilantro.
- Replace your sugar beverage with a drop of lemon and lime in water for a refreshing flavor.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
***Use all oils with caution topically when using Dermal medications/drug patches. Can enhance absorption of drug & increase blood plasma levels.
Can be used directly on the skin, no need to put in carrier oil.
Can be put into a diffuser to diffuse into the air.
Can put a drop on your hands and inhale.
Can be used internally by putting 1 or 2 drops under the tongue or put into capsule and swallow.
Can put in beverages as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.